2007年11月6日火曜日

clothes



Hello Shino and Miho,

You know India is a vast country with many states and all have different culture, tradition and fashion. But Sari is commonly known attire of a woman in India . Girls don’t wear saris. They wear it on some special occasions. My mother wears sari. She has many saris. We wear school uniform in the school and casuals at home. We prefer wearing suits during special occasions. Wedding ceremony is a occasion when bride, groom and other relative wear beautiful clothes. You can learn more about Indian fashion from these websites. http://www.webindia123.com/women/fashion/dress/dress1.htm

http://www.pardesifashions.com/


pic. our school girls wearing saris on the occasion of teachers' day

I hardly spend any money on fashion .I get all my required things at my home as I have an elder sister and younger brother who purchase various kind of things regularly. We share and use these things as we like .Yet I am a very simple natured fellow. I have a regular hair cut to keep my hair short as keeping short hair for boys is a rule in our school and a custom of civilized India society, wear neat , sober colored western dresses,keep myself and my belongs clean and tidy.

Do you wear school/college uniforms? we don't have uniforms in colleges.

Pushpendra and Arpit Class IX

1 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

Thank you for your response.

We don't have school uniform in college.

So, we can wear our own cloths.

from Miho, Shino