2007年10月14日日曜日

Our First Skype Meeting



Hi Ms. Snehlata gupta, Mr. bharat thakur, and their students,



It was so nice to have a Skype meeting with you last Wednesday. It was a big surprise for me to have so many students participate in the meeting. I'm sorry that I could not spend more time talking to each of you.






Thank you for answering my students' questions. It was interesting to know that Indian children don't drink tea. Japanese children start drinking brown tea very young. On school trip, they always bring tea in canteen. With school lunch, elementary school children are given a bottle of milk as well.






It was interesting to know what kind of spice you have in your kitchen. cumin seeds sounded very familiar. You must put a lot of spices when you cook curry. In Japan, Curry is one of the most popular dish for children, but our curry is much milder and soupy. We usually pour it on the rice. I can send a picture of our curry at our popular curry fast-food restaurant.





I heard you were going to have a break for a festival. What kind of festival is it? My students will envy you a lot since you have so many fun festivals.






Have a wonderful holiday and please feel free asking any kind of questions about Japan.

0 件のコメント: