2007年10月8日月曜日

Free time

Hello , I am Manish Narayan a student of Rajkiya Prathibha Vikas Vidyalaya. I am feeling very delighted in sharing my experiences of spending leisure period after school hours.


After school students have lots of homework and learning work etc. to do. After completing
this work students have lot of time to refresh after days work.
All have different ways to spend their leisure time. They have their hobbies to pursue. You know hobby is an interesting pursuit for pleasure during spare time. Usually student read books, watch TV and play different games to relax and refresh themselves.

Inspite all of these my hobby is gardening. In my leisure time I use to spend time with plants & trees etc. When I come to know about importance of trees, they inspire me.

Since then, Gardening became my favourite hobby. While gardening we get a special feeling excitement, as the flower grow we are thrilled by watching them everyday. In the case when some plants of our garden are damaged we feel hurt .so, we get connected emotionally with them. Indirectly it helps in rescuing environment also.
you also tell us how you spend your free time.

All the best
Narayan

0 件のコメント: